The journey to becoming Laser Electrical Remuera
In 2008 we were extended an invitation to join the LaserGroup as Laser Electrical Remuera. This would mean changing our name, so we were a bit hesitant at first.
“That was a massive and very emotional decision for us,” says owner Paul Martens. At that stage, Vear Electrical and our team of registered electricians had been looking after the electrical needs of the people of Remuera and the surrounding suburbs for over 80 years.
Literally, "as electricity was being introduced into Auckland" we were there. We had a very large and loyal customer base (we still do) who were not only our clients but our friends. We didn’t want to lose that very special relationship we had with these people, the history and the area.
But to be honest, we just had to move into the 21st century if the company was to survive and prosper going forward. Technological advances are just so rapid these days.
So when we really thought about it, we already knew how to offer a very professional service. We had fantastic staff, history and tradition, but at that time we didn’t have the systems and scale that being a part of the LaserGroup offered, such as bulk purchasing power and modern technology. This would make us more efficient in this very competitive and ever-changing environment.
Well, that was 12 years ago now & in the end, the change to Laser was easy. Since then we have still been able to provide the top quality service that sits at the core of who we are, whilst being able to offer the most modern solutions to our expanding customer base.
Pictured: Bottom picture was taken back in 2013 with some of the team and the old Laser Electrical branding. The top picture is some of the current team with today's branding.
Why choose Laser Electrical Remuera?
Here are 5 Great Reasons:
1. We are professional!
- We show up on time at the agreed time
- We come prepared with experienced, licensed tradesmen
- We tidy up after ourselves and go the extra mile
2. We are experienced!
- Locally owned and operated for 99 years
- We listen and are prepared to discuss options, rather than suggest one way to do things
3. We are priced fairly and competitively!
- Using quality products built to last, you can be sure you’re getting excellent value for money
4. Master Electricians NZ back us!
- We thoroughly test our work and provide official certification on completion
- Master Electricians take Workplace Health and Safety seriously safety is a big part of our Quality Assurance programme
5. Excellent Communicators – that’s us!
- Whether you prefer to communicate through phone calls, text messages or emails, we will keep you up to date with the progress of your job so you aren’t ever left wondering what is happening
Laser Electrical and Plumbing....giving back!!
When you hire a Laser Electrician , you'll receive ourservice, guaranteed!
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations